Thursday, February 24, 2011

The reason I obsess...

...over anime (and have been for about five years now) is because when I get interested in something, I pretty much consume everything I can find on the subject. Anime and manga is pretty much never-ending, so it's gonna last me for a very long time.

But sometimes, that gets interrupted by something singular and beautiful, but only AN HOUR AND FOURTY FREAKING MINUTES LONG!!! Why does Tangled have to hold me in its grip so strong?! There's only a hundred precious minutes that I'm allowed to flip out over! And trust me, I do. Itunes was my hero when I got home from seeing it (in 3D!) for the second time in five days and I was able to immediately download "I See the Light." And so I've pretty much been listening to it constantly since then. Yeah. Just that one song. On repeat. That might drive other people nuts, or make others pretty much hate the song, but I can't get enough of it! I just finished watching the lantern clip from the movie about ten times over. ^_^

Obsessed? Yes indeed. But this is one of the VERY few times that I don't feel depressed by a sappy romance film. I feel more optimistic than I usually do after one of these things. I tend to be a downer about chick flicks...

So yeah, when it comes out in March, I am SO THERE! Never really wanted a DVD this badly, actually. Heh. Good times!

No comments: